From: flightmed-admin@flightweb.com [mailto:flightmed-admin@flightweb.com]On Behalf Of Jim Kendrick
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 1:16 PM
To: flightmed@flightweb.com
Subject: NYC State of Emergency

All,

If anyone has any details on how to go about offering volunteer medical support ( ground or flight ) to those in NYC area who could use it, please drop me a message. Those ES personnel will be overwhelmed for days. Also I wonder if helos would be useful ( provided FAA allows them ) at least maybe moving from local hospitals to outlying facilities a distance from the city. If any of the program vendors are out there and see this message, what's think ?

Jim Kendrick, CFP
Indiana

© 2000 -- Website created by Rollie Parrish | Credits | Last modified: 09/11/01