From: PrimaNoctes209 [mailto:primanoctes209@cableone.net]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 10:44
To: flightmed@flightweb.com
Subject: Blood donation

A question for the group.

Does your organization have a policy regarding crew members donating blood and their time to return to unpressurized aircraft duty?  I am considering writing a policy and am curious what others may have done.

Thanks in advance.

Eric E. Kincaid, CCEMT-P
Saint Alphonsus-Life Flight
Boise, ID USA

© 2000 -- Website created by Rollie Parrish | Credits | Last modified: 09/10/01