FAST 1 I/O

We have them on our EMS units, but have not had the opportunity to use them.... seems easy enough to use though.  I know AirEvac 4 over at Northwest Medical Center in Springdale, Ark. has had the chance to use it a few times and they have told me it works great.  An excellent training package is available from the folks at Boundtree ALS.

J.Postoak, CCEMTP

© 2000 -- Website created by Rollie Parrish | Credits | Last modified: 09/12/01