Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2001 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: Sternal IOI Device

IN Arizona they are now in the prehospital environment.  Have only had a
chance to use one - went fine - have spoken to several people who like them
alot and think they work good.  The insertion is truely easy, and the fluid
flow worked fine.  Pyng has a good video and training devices to allow our
EMS providers to maintain their practice.

Angie Golden
akgrn@aol.com

© 2000 -- Website created by Rollie Parrish | Credits | Last modified: 09/10/01