Nomex Flightsuits

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the list and this is my first posting. I
am affiliated with a small, but quickly developing
stand-alone air medical transport team and I have been
selected as Safety Coordinator for the program. My
first recommendation to administration will be to
upgrade from poly/cotton jumpsuits to Nomex
flightsuits and helmets. I am curious as to how many
programs out there are actually using Nomex suits and
where is the best place to get them. You can email
directly at: aeromedic37@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance!

Ryan