Re: ATTN: Rollie Parish et al...

In a message dated 8/31/01 12:06:56 PM EST, rparrish@flightweb.com writes:

<< He deserves a ton of credit for getting it started over six years ago and
helping developing it into a mature on-line community.  >>

And that it is Rollie!! Congrats to you both,, don't often post but enjoy the
context,, and you are so politically correct!! You know me,, I'd woulda just
said Hay,, you don't wanna be held accounatable,, don't ( expletive deleted )
post!!  But that wouldn't be the mature way ta put it,, now would it....