Flightmed archive for August-2001

SPAM issue resolved. Thanks Bruce!

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to pass along many thanks to Bruce Bowling of Careflight in
Lexington for his most excellent advice in reducing spam. I downloaded the
free "Ad Aware" program from the web and ran it finding 4 suspicious cookies
on my PC. After removing those files, I have not had a single piece of spam
in three weeks! The software is completely free and a breeze to download,
install and operate.

I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone dealing with SPAM on the list.

A hearty bolus of thanks, Bruce!

Jeff Miller, RRT
Beverly Hills, CA