Flightmed archive for August-2001

Flight Medic Salary

Hello members
Our program started reviewing wages for the flight medics, and the
program manager asked me to do some investigating. I know Air Med does a
salary survey every year but can not find it.
I am looking for the following information.

Base rate
Pay scale
Percentage for benefits
Premium pay (lift off etc.)
Differences in pay between casual and full time personnel

I will post all the data I get on the this list.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Bob Licata EMT-P
St. Mary's CareFlight
Grand Junction, Co