Flightmed archive for June-2001

Helipad Lighting

We used to use a (approximate) 6 inch x 4 foot electroluminescent
panel around the circumfrence of our helipad.  This winter the lights
were plowed up, again.  Anybody have a suggestion on where to find
replacements for these lights or other perimeter lighting (we
previously had poured concreted pads about 4" high place so that the
lights would be on the concrete, this year they plowed up the
concrete with the lights).

Thanks
Eric Niegelberg                     Tel: 631-444-2496
EMS Director                        Fax: 631-689-7376
Emergency Department Administrator
Stony Brook University Hospital