Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 3:22 PM
Subject: Vent ?

Does anyone use the (Impact Uni-Vent portable ventilator model 754) for neonates?  We have had some people tell us it is the Cadillac ventilator and will even ventilate a mouse's cheeks and others tell us it won't work for neonates.

Thanks,
Kyle

© 2000 -- Website created by Rollie Parrish | Credits | Last modified: 06/08/01