Flightmed archive for January-2001

Re: CAMTS

Paul,

plagiarizing or outright stealing the accreditation documents and
then getting your program's ducks in a row just long enough to get
through the site visit making it appear that the documents reflect
the reality of your day-to-day operations.  As soon as accreditation
is awarded, it's back to business as normal." <<<<<<<

I would hope that this is not the norm......  and I would doubt that this
is a trend here in Florida.

Respectfully,
David Summers
Past Pres Florida NFNA